Windows test version + Show Manager: Video output and scripts not executed

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
paktani

Hi everyone. I am making a heavy use of Show Manager because next week I will have a party night with 3 hours of prerecorded music and lights of course.

QLC+: 4.10.3a

Actually I had some little problems with some functions, and watching GIT some may be already fixed.
1) Script not executing. Create a new project, add a general dimmer, create a script that set its channel 1 to 255 and watch for nothing happens. Stopfunction works. In 4.10.2.b values were changed correctly.
2) Video track in Show Manager doesn't show in the correct ouput. Wuth a video set to Output 2, fulll window when you start from fres QLC (lets say after booting) you have to change the video setting to "windowed", start the playback, set back to fullscreen and after it goes right.
3) EXF are strange: My fisrt EFX in Show manager play endless after its time (and it's ok for me :P) but other stops after their cycle time. I know that I can set the "repeat until duration" but for the first it's unnecessary, and cloning works too.

My question now: We can have linux automated builds, but I'm forced to use Windows for now. Can I/we have a test version of current GIT for windows?
I will use it for sure, because next week I have this party, but first I will have to finish the programming so I will face a number of functions that may involve some fixed parts from the version that I am using right now.

Thanks for your good work that you are doing with QLC+!
mcallegari

Windows and OSX test versions are built manually and I build them when I can.
At the moment I am experimenting with the Windows build environment, so I can't build anything.

However you can build QLC+ yourself following the Wiki instructions

By the way, if 4.10.2b works for you, there's no urgent need for you to have a GIT version, that doesn't fix most of the issues above anyway.
paktani

You know, "ask is half way to obtain", I tried :P
I'm unlucky enough that I continuing failing at building with Windows, but I'll give a last try when I can't turn on music or lights.
4.10.3a seems a better situation for now for what I need, I will stick with that. I was asking because I was in the middle of some savage usage of various functions touched by recent fixes :P

I have also suggestions for Show Manager but I will do a post after this party because I am in a hurry xD

Thank you!