Multiple audio output devices

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
toga94m

I got a USB audio in/out box, so Windows 'bing' noises won't come out of the PA during a live show. QLC+ identifies it, and sound comes out of it, but the audio widget properties are stuck at "default audio device". When I look at the XML in the QXW files, it's got the proper driver saved, but it always displays on QLC as "default"... The driver name shows in the XML as <Source Device="USB Audio CODEC "> so I tried removing the trailing space, but that doesn't help.

I doublechecked the setting of the default audio device in Windows, and made it be Sigmatel (the built-in hardware). The other option is the USB device.

Then I created a new project. Then I added two audio functions, set one to the USB device, and saved the project. Opening the .QXW in notepad shows it saved that choice, but reopening it displays the Sigmatel device.. but it plays through the USB device. The one that I left at 'default' plays through the laptop audio (sigmatel/default) so it seems like a bug in enumerating the list of available audio devices.