Custom colors ?

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
Nikolas

Dear all,
is it possible to define and save custom colors (with a custom name) so I can just select them on the new scenes?
MrTK

how about creating scenes for all the colors you will use and copy then pasting them, then add the new functions... Or use the scenes, call them up by creating a "palette" of buttons on VC, then use other controls to do whatever you want/ get whatever look u want.. then press the dump all dmx values button to create a cue.. Sorry for bad netiquette, but thats at least an attempt at an answer. :) would like to know what others are doing as well.
siegmund

I get the intention of the thread starter a bit different, just like using some free space in the "select color" dialog to put some kind of preset colors there that are editable by the user. I would imagine that as it is implemented in the color dialog of the gimp software.
However, putting this into QLC+ would be very useful in my opinion. Also, for the colors in the vc. I would love to see this feature in QLC+ :)
plugz

siegmund wrote: I get the intention of the thread starter a bit different, just like using some free space in the "select color" dialog to put some kind of preset colors there that are editable by the user. I would imagine that as it is implemented in the color dialog of the gimp software.
However, putting this into QLC+ would be very useful in my opinion. Also, for the colors in the vc. I would love to see this feature in QLC+ :)
You mean the "Custom colors" at the bottom left of the dialog ?
2016-03-17-122109_4480x1440_scrot.png
siegmund

plugz wrote:
siegmund wrote: I get the intention of the thread starter a bit different, just like using some free space in the "select color" dialog to put some kind of preset colors there that are editable by the user. I would imagine that as it is implemented in the color dialog of the gimp software.
You mean the "Custom colors" at the bottom left of the dialog ?
2016-03-17-122109_4480x1440_scrot.png
Exactly. I think this is the best way to handle that. Maybe it's worth a discussion if these custom colors should be saved either in the workspace file or in the users' QLC+ directory so that they're not lost after a restart of QLC+.