Group fixture "preset" for colour and else

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
SteveGiovanazzi

Hi, i tried the new qlc+ 4.10.2b and i love how works for x-y moving head, i like that you can make the group and this make really fast the live work, i try to see if there is also for colours or other controls ( gobo, prisma, special).

For the colours i think it's nice if you can include into "click and go" so you set the group and change colour and dumb.
now in my show i work with separate click and go for single fixture and group so with mouse i can select the colours, and all the slide(click and go) are plug to one fader of nanocontrol so after dump i can reset all colours with one move.
imho the perfect next step (for get fast and easy live show) it's have a widget where you can put the parameter you need (es. RGB) and make groups of fixture so it's fast.

already this will be amazing..

i would like give you another idea i have.
A widget special for programming live where you can make the parameter by the groups( RGB, GOBO, PRISMA, ZOOM.....) ,and with a botton that keep on just the value inside the widget so when you dump without have the scene reset for, light, shutter, dimmer, and everything else.
this was how i make for work in live
this was how i make for work in live