USB DMX Not Responding

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
ProfessorPuppos

Hi everyone,

I've been having some problems with my USB DMX interface. I am using QLC 4.10.1, and my interface is the DMXKing UltraDMX micro. I recently updated from 4.9.1, which is probably when the problem began. I have since tried reinstalling 4.9.1 but the problem persisted, so I'm back on 4.10.1

The DMX interface worked fine previously. Now, when I plug it in, the LED on the DMX interface blinks slowly as usual. When I patch it into Universe 1 and attempt to run my lights, nothing happens. The LED is supposed to blink quickly to indicate it detects a DMX stream, but it does not. No response from the interface at all. The device info at the bottom says "1: DMX USB PRO (S/N: 6AYIQNJP)" and that the device is working properly. The driver in use is "FTD2xx." Mode is "OpenTX," which it was set to automatically. Usually, the "system timer accuracy," is good, but occasionally when I return to the inputs tab, system timer accuracy has changed to bad. Not sure what this means or what effect it has though.

Any thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated. I have not been able to get any of my lights to operate at all since this problem occurred.

Update: System timer accuracy mostly just says bad now, as soon as I open QLC with the device plugged in. Problem persists.
ProfessorPuppos

Bump, because I'm sad and without lights.
mcallegari

I don't think "OpenTX" is the correct protocol for a ultraDMX micro.

Probably the device/protocol map got messed up. I suggest to uninstall and reinstall QLC+ to fix it
olav

I had the exact same problem as ProfessorPuppos's original post. Based on mcallergari's comment, switching to 'Pro RX/TX' seems to fixed it for me.
lviejo

I know it's an old thread, but it's still a problem. +1 to Olov's assessment. Tried mcalligari's fix and it worked. Perhaps this is a problem that could be prevented through the app?

lviejo (Jim to my friends)