[SOLVED] Issue with QLC+ window maximizing and not allowing QLC+ to fit screen (Mac OSX)

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
mumbles

Yes. So far it most definitely fixed the issue of resizing in windowed screen and full screen stretching with left and right no longer being cut off. And allows windowed screen to be resized as you'd expect it to.

24 is a good number of faders I wouldn't recommend anymore then that. 28 fits but not much wiggle room to adjust windowed screen.

And just to reiterate the killall -u yourusername cfprefsd must be used before every time you want to make any changes to net.sf.Q Light Controller Plus.plist
OSX 10.10.5 QLC+ 4.9.1
Surface Pro4 Windows 10
Raspberry Pi B OLA 0.95
Raspberry Pi 2B QLC+

Swisson XMt-350
Chauvet RDM2Go
Enttec Pro Mk2
ultraDMX Micro
FTDI USB-RS485-WE-1800-BT XLR

Korg nanoKONTROL2
Korg nanoPAD2
Flo

mcallegari wrote:I should add this to the documentation. Oh my goodness this OSX is really weird...
Yes, please do that. Without your post I never would have found out how that works! Very disturbing to save a file and see the changes vanish again and again...
Sqeegie

I've tried that too on my macbook pro and I am still having issues with the screen being way too big. I can't figure it out still. The only thing I can think of is to hook up a second monitor and move the application to it with the hopes that it will fit.