nanoKONTROL2 great

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
pipolino419

I tested the nanoKONTROL 2 and it works very well. Congratulations again for the good work.
This a very good solution for small budget.
Ovis

Don't want to create new topic so I will ask here about this controller.
First, can't get leds to work. What I need to do that the led will stay on then button from VC is in ON mode. Now led just lights until I release button.
Second speed dial mapped to knob, but when I rotate it it dosn't move, only time changes. It's a bug? Or it shoudn't rotate?:)
MBP 13 i5 8 GB OS X El Capitan
ENTTEC PRO Mk2
AKAI APCmini

sbenejam

Ovis wrote:Don't want to create new topic so I will ask here about this controller.
First, can't get leds to work. What I need to do that the led will stay on then button from VC is in ON mode. Now led just lights until I release button.
Second speed dial mapped to knob, but when I rotate it it dosn't move, only time changes. It's a bug? Or it shoudn't rotate?:)
You could use the Korg Kontrol Editor configuration software to set the LED MODE to EXTERNAL to get the leds working. The Nanokontrol2 LED MODE is set to INTERNAL by default.
mumbles

sbenejam wrote:You could use the Korg Kontrol Editor configuration software to set the LED MODE to EXTERNAL to get the leds working. The Nanokontrol2 LED MODE is set to INTERNAL by default.
I didn't realize you could change led mode. I thought it was a limitation with QLC+. Ill have to try this. If it works that's going to make everything more intuitive and nice! I assume this is possible with the nanoPad2 also? Thanks for the tip!
OSX 10.10.5 QLC+ 4.9.1
Surface Pro4 Windows 10
Raspberry Pi B OLA 0.95
Raspberry Pi 2B QLC+

Swisson XMt-350
Chauvet RDM2Go
Enttec Pro Mk2
ultraDMX Micro
FTDI USB-RS485-WE-1800-BT XLR

Korg nanoKONTROL2
Korg nanoPAD2
Ovis

Thank you :)
MBP 13 i5 8 GB OS X El Capitan
ENTTEC PRO Mk2
AKAI APCmini

nedmech

Jumping in on this topic... Has anyone gotten the Marker Set button LED to work on the NanoKontrol 2? The button input works just fine, but I've never seen it light up with the feedback from QLC. Every other button's LED seems to work just fine though.
bestdani

As far as I know the marker and track buttons aren't illuminated on the device.
JoanneDenniston

sbenejam wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 pm
Ovis wrote:Don't want to create new topic so I will ask here about this controller.
You could use the Korg Kontrol Editor configuration software to set the LED MODE to EXTERNAL to get the leds working. The Nanokontrol2 LED MODE is set to INTERNAL by default.
Where do I find the “LED MODE” to VCH Anne it to external?
sbenejam

Donwload Korg NanoKontrol/Korg Kontrol Editor connect your NanoKontrol2 reconfigure and save.

http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/0/159/