Advanced Audio Controller

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
ninjasam

For our improvisation theatre spectacles we need some liberties with music and sound file which are limited on q Light.

We can use an other software for music like ableton but it would be so more convenient to integrate it on q light.

The ideal would be to have a playlist widget(s) whith a control of time, output, volume, (...)in the virtual consol. I admit it might be complicated to perfectly integrate it on q light. For now, as far as I know, if a new song has to be integrated on q light during a show several manipulation are required and it would be great if a system could ease that?

An other important feature (simpler) I would need is to truncate a music file on the show part to start a sound not from the beginning.

Is there any project to improve audio capabilities?
mcallegari

To play audio files in sequence use the Cue List widget.
http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/vccuelist.html

As for the rest, QLC+ is not an audio sequencer and it just provides basic functionalities, so the manipulation of audio files must be performed outside (truncate, volume normalization, equalization, etc..)
igorrobertifoc

Hello,
Someone know an external normalizer ( free ) for the line in? To catch correctly the beats I need to adapt the volume on the widget every song :)

Thank you
GGGss

Audio normalisation is not related to QLC+... and IMHO normalisation should be done in pre-production fase (!)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
igorrobertifoc

I need live normalization :cry: just to catch the beats :(.
Any external software don't do this?
sbenejam

igorrobertifoc wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 9:40 am I need live normalization :cry: just to catch the beats :(.
Any external software don't do this?
Which operating system?. In Linux I think this could be accomplished with jack audio connection kit, via audio plugins.