- Read the QLC+ documentation before posting here. In many cases you'll get the answer you were looking for. Online version here: http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/index.html
- Search the forum before posting, in case a similar (or same) question has already been asked/answered.
- If you're a gentleman, saying "Hi" costs nothing. Does it ?
- Please write in an english language that everybody can understand. Keep in mind there are people all over the world reading you. Remember also the good old punctuation taught in school ?
- Do not write in caps. It's rude and useless, since you won't have more chance to be answered
- If you're posting an issue you found, the more information you provide, the more chance you have to get an answer. Please indicate the versions/types of all the softwares/hardwares involved in your question (Operating System, QLC+ version, DMX adapter, Audio card, etc..)
- If you run into a sistematic issue, please explain the exact procedure to reproduce it and, in case, share a simple project which shows the issue.
- Always consider that if something doesn't work in your environment, it doesn't mean it won't work for everybody.
- Always keep in mind that this is a project sustained by pure volounteering. No need to get upset if you don't find what you're looking for.
- Read the documentation first !
To make it plain and simple: contructive and detailed posts = help, pure and rude complains = no help
As a reminder, if you find QLC+ useful or you use it for professional purposes, please consider a donation to the project.
You can find the button to do it here: http://www.qlcplus.org/