Multiple Audio Output

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
kenact

I completely understand that this is primarily a lighting control system. That being said, I have am E-MU 1616, which is a pcmcia audio interface that is capable of having numerous output channels.

When I start up QLC+ 4.9.1, and go to the Inputs/Outputs tab, I can see "Speakers (E-MU E-DSP Audio Proc" listed under audio.

I have 2 different questions:
Is there a way to access the multiple output ports on the E-MU 1616?
Is there a way to select multiple outputs under the audio tab, ie: both "Default device" & "Speakers (E-MU E-DSP Audio Proc"?

What I'm trying to achieve is to have 2 audio output streams running simultaneously. Of course I can have a separate audio program running on the laptop, but I'd prefer to have everything controlled in one application.

Thanks,
Ken
mcallegari

Operating system please.
kenact

I actually have several windows laptops that I use. Currently I'm using QLC+ on Win XP Home, Win 7 Pro x64 & Win 10 Pro x64. (this one doesn't run the E-MU 1616 yet).
mcallegari

kenact wrote:I actually have several windows laptops that I use. Currently I'm using QLC+ on Win XP Home, Win 7 Pro x64 & Win 10 Pro x64. (this one doesn't run the E-MU 1616 yet).
Can you post a screenshot of the QLC+ input/output panel (audio tab) and a screenshot of the Windows mixer so I can see which lines are supposed to be shown for your audio card ?

Thanks
Codeweasel

Hi,

Did this ever get sorted as I am trying to achieve exactly the same thing? - I have a Behringer FCA1610 that provides 5 x stereo outputs and would like to send click track on one and keyboard sounds on another while synchronising the light show and a video output.

I can send screenshots later this evening when I get home from work.

Thanks

Graham