Reset All does not cover all universes

The issues found when using the web interface
shortylight

Hi,

while playing a bit with QLC+'s DMX keypad in the webinterface testpage, i detected that only that universe is reset which is active (selected in simple desk view) in the programs GUI if you use the "reset all" button. All other universes are not touched by reset all. I tested this on Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 with QLC+4.10.6.210.

Regards Martin
mcallegari

Yes, I guess you need to live with that at the moment.
Basically go back to the simple desk page, switch to the desired universe, go to keypad and reset the selected universe.

"Reset All" doesn't mean "Reset all universes", but it means "Reset all channels (of the current universe)". It has a tooltip as well saying that.
shortylight

Hi Massimo,

unfortunately the problem will stay the same on simple desk web page. If you set channels in universe 2 and use the X for the reset, the web GUI page is reset, but the channels are not. If you switch to universe 1 and then back to universe 2, the old values will appear again. DMX output window of QLC+ shows the same result.

As far as I can see there is no way in the web API to set the "active" universe in the QLC+ engine. Maybe you can implement a universe parameter to the reset all channels function in the API sometimes in the future. To me it is not critical.

Regards Martin