QLC+ Web interface and multiple NIC

The issues found when using the web interface
starwolf73

Hello,
New here and would like to start by saying thanks to everyone who contribute to this great software. As I'm learning it, I believe I found an issue with the QLC+ Web Interface on Windows 7 running with other Network Adapter like VirtualBox NIC. QLC+ seem to take for unknown reason my Virtual adapter, I suspect it is may be the first in the list of adapter. Doing a NETSTAT you can clearly see the port 9999 assign to my VM adapter:

Code: Select all

TCP    [::1]:64123            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
 TCP    [::1]:64124            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
 TCP    [::1]:64125            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
 TCP    [::1]:64200            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
 TCP    [::1]:64201            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
 TCP    [::1]:64204            Studio-PC:9999         TIME_WAIT
Below is the QLC+ Log file by using -d 0 -g -w. I try other level but did't get anything else.

Code: Select all

bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "LH-Laser LH-RGB222"
bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "Lindax Moving Head Double Wash/Beam Led"
bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "Lindax Moving Head Double Wash/Beam Led"
bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "Phenix PAR36-RGB"
bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "lightmaXX Platinum CLS-1"
"C:/QLC+/Fixtures/lightmaXX-Platinum-CLS-1.qxf" not in FixturesMap.xml
bool QLCFixtureDefCache::addFixtureDef(QLCFixtureDef*) Cache already contains "lightmaXX Platinum CLS-1"
Loading USBDMX.DLL failed.
void IOPluginCache::load(const QDir&) "velleman.dll" doesn't contain an I/O plugin: "Cannot load library C:\\QLC+\\Plugins\\velleman.dll: The specified procedure could not be found."
DecoderMAD: cannot initialize. Source file doesn't exist.
bool EnttecDMXUSBPro::extractSerial() "DMX USB PRO" gave malformed serial reply: "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0" "0"
I believe it is not relate to VirtualBox but anyone who may have more than 1 adapter and unlucky if it is the first one. Unfortunately I can't disable the VM host Adapter to test it so the only alternative seem to uninstal VirtualBox.
Is there a way to specify the adapter when using Web option? Or manually change it in Windows or QLC+ system environment?

Thanks
Starwolf73