No Backgroundpicture in XY-Pad

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
MaxMeyer

Hello Forum,

i want to insert a Backgroundpicture into a XY-Pad. I can select a file but nothing happens.

It would be nice to have a Plan of the Stage as Background of the XY-Pad.

Max
GGGss

Max,

As I told you before you are in a 3D environment. I'm quite sure you will be very disappointed with the outcome. You won't be able to pinpoint your heads to the position you think they will be...
I think you are seeking some kind of visualisation while pre-programming your show?
Search this forum for visualisation solutions
or have a cup of thea and get acquainted with Massimo's video #7 -> therein he shows how to use heads (EFX) and a visualiser.

(the problem you will face with XY-pad and background is that when you 'zoom' ergo you limit the XY-pad, the image should be scaled and this is not functioning)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
MaxMeyer

Hello GGGss,

so the program detects that i want to insert a "wrong" content and dont show it?

Max
GGGss

No,

The image will stay the same whatever you do on the pad.

Just try it and see for yourself
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
MaxMeyer

I would try it but as i said before, it dont work. After i select a picture in the filepicker nothing happens.