Catch sliders not included in 4.11.1

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
mcallegari

sbenejam wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 am
mcallegari wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:25 pm
sbenejam wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 pm I did some tests yesterday with a nanoKontrol2. The VC sliders jumped to the value of the physical slider after just moving it.
This evening I'll do more tests.
This feature is implicitely enabled if there is NO feedback enabled on the controller
At the moment it is rough, I know.
To have it more precise, I should add a flag on the input profiles saying "support motorized faders", cause that's the only case this feature should be disabled.
Hi Massimo, what about this feature, add a flag to the input profiles "support motorized faders"?. Have you considered to add this soon?.
I think that it could help to many users.
;-)
Hi Santiago, sorry but these days I'm working hard on QLC+ 5. I wish I have the gift of multiple body and mind instances, but at the moment I don't :)
sbenejam

I know Massimo, I was testing QLC+ 5 yesterday and today I see 6 new commits on GIT.
;-)
mcallegari

sbenejam wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 am I know Massimo, I was testing QLC+ 5 yesterday and today I see 6 new commits on GIT.
;-)
Yeah, I was finalizing some features for this: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11866 ;)
If I remember, you should like the new video stuff
sbenejam

I just seen your new videos explaining QLC+5 new video and 3D features. Are amazing. Good job Massimo.