Bug: QLC+ 4.11.1 VC/Button Adjust Function Intensity

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
sbenejam

In QLC+ 4.11.1 on a VC/Button the Adjust Function Intensity with right click in VC doesn't work. It worked on the QLC + 4.11.0 version.
Tested on Xubuntu 17.04 with precompiled packages from qlcplus.org downloads. I've also built QLC+ 4.11.2 from GIT, same behavior Adjust Function Intensity with right click is not working.

It's a Bug or is a deprecated functionality?.
mcallegari

I decided to remove it. And I clearly forgot to mention it in the changelog.
If you just need to control intensity, better use a Slider in playback mode.

Otherwise, please explain the usage case for which such feature is needed.
sbenejam

I do not need this function. I discovered by chance that it did not working trying out other things.
;-)
mikedbq

Massimo,

I use your program in lighting our church worship services. The right-click fader functionality was very useful in a potentially changing mood environment. For instance, we did a candlelight Christmas Eve service where we used all our normal lighting until we starting lighting candles. Instead of having to make up new light cues with lower settings, before I could just fade individual lights to a lower setting allowing me to "live paint" the lighting scene.

I would advocate for bringing the functionality back but I humbly submit this with an attitude of gratitude for all your work on this realizing that you know a lot more about this than I do.

Thank you for listening!

Mike
siegmund

Hey Mike,

in your case, maybe a slider in submaster mode could do the trick.