que list AKAI APC mini midi feedback not working for LEDs

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
Pnut

Hi

I am trying to integrate the apc mini with qlc virtual console and I can get the button leds to light with buttons and link sliders. The problem I am having is getting the LED feedback to work on the Que list Play button or the previous and next cue. The button function works it is just the led function.

For the play button the button lights up green and stays lit. I cannot get it to go off without reseting qlc and the apc mini.
For the previous and next cue list the LED is always off so I cannot light to show it is in use.

midi config from research so far
Midi_Config.JPG
I have set the profile to Akai APC Mini so the button names appear.

I have tried to research the answer in the documentation and in forum with no luck so hope somebody has this working and can help.

Thanks for reading
GGGss

Did you configure 'custom feedback' on the play / next button?
This is the only way how you change the behaviour of your leds. Default QLC sends 0 when off and 255 when on. I guess APC mini needs other values for the leds to work correctly.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Pnut

Yes the custom feedback works fine from a standard button. It is the custom feedback from functions in the cue list specifically that don't work for me.
filipek.o

I have similar problem, but about slider level mode when it is set to monitor mode, it doesnt light up the reset button, when i move a slider ( yes i did a proper mapping for reset button with custom feedback ) DId anybody make it work?
JensVicky

Hello

Did someone found a wa to fix this?
my feedback works perfect for buttons but not for a cue list.
when the cue starts the button lights up green and never changes color or goes out.
All my custom feedbacks are set to different colors then green but nevertheless the button lights up green.

Thanks
giacomo

hello,
I was posting today about the same issue,
my configuration:

Qlc+ 4.12.5-git / Launch Control XL / Gnome

here a test file for the developpers, you can swap the assignment between the button and the cue list:
the custom feedback works for the button but not for the cue list - Play/Pause button.

regards
Attachments
midi-feedback.qxw
(4.05 KiB) Downloaded 100 times