Cue List Lock Up Problem

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
kenact

I'm using ver 4,10,5b on a Windows 10 x64 Pro Dell Latitude D630 laptop, with an Enttec OpenDMX USB dongle.

If for some reason, I have to ship several cues, because the show took a wrong turn, if I try to skip through a cue with a duration, some times it will skip through the cue, but sometimes it will stick on that cue until the end of the duration.

It seems to happen most often when I click GO too quickly.

Thanks,
Ken
kenact

After a little more testing, it only seems to lock up on an audio cue or a show cue that includes audio, and is more likely to happen if there are 2 audio cues in a row, but it can happen with a light/sound/light sequence.

Thanks,
Ken
kenact

A correction to the report.

The problem is not related to a cue with a duration, it seems to be strictly a problem with audio cues, or show cues with audio.

Sorry for any earlier confusion.

Thanks,
Ken
kenact

Just tried this on 4.11.0. The same problem exists. If you try to speed too fast, passed an audio cue, within a Chaser, the cue list gets stuck, and has to finish which ever audio cue is playing, before it returns control.

If you allow a second or 2, on each sound cue, you don't lose control, and can continue skipping through the cues.