Speed dials presets and milliseconds

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
Jungle Jim

Hi and thanks again for this wonderful software

I found a small issue in the Virtual console: in the speed dial widget, when you enter a preset with a zero as the first decimal, the speed dial will not respect the first zero decimal. For example, if I set a 2.050 ms preset, it will be considered a 2.500 ms preset when activated. It shows the correct number when configuring the widget, but shows the wrong number when running in "operate mode" (and the timing is wrong). The issue seems to be only when 0 is the first decimal.

This issue was present in QLC+ 4.10.1 to 4.10.4. I run under linux.

Thanks again!
siegmund

Hey,

I recently stepped over your post and tried to reproduced this, but I'm not able to do so with the latest source code using Xubuntu 14.04 64 Bit.
If the issue is still present, for you, could you please post a workspace file and steps to reproduce it?

Thanks in advance,
siegmund
Jungle Jim

Thanks for the follow up. I had to try several things and it seems everything is allright. The error was mine, in part because of the way the times are shown in the widget in the virtual console.
- If you set a 2.500ms preset, it appears as 2.500ms in the virtual console.
- If you set a 2.050ms preset, it appears as 2.50ms in the virtual console.
I was confused between 2.500ms and 2.50ms. Maybe it would be more user-friendly if the virtual console indicated 2.050ms (as it is indicated when you select the preset), instead of 2.50ms.
Sorry for the trouble and thanks for checking it up