Audio Trigger Unable to Retain Assigned Widget

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
dtrannet

I am setting a few audio triggers to play the cuelists but the triggers unable to retain the selected cuelist. The threshold settings are saved but not the assigned cuelists, even when there is only one cuelist per audio trigger. I have tried many times to save but even opening and closing the workspace would loose the assigned cuelist.

Has anyone experienced with this issue? How would you resolve this?

I have a project coming up in two weeks and hate to have to assign cuelists to audio trigger each night.

Thanks!

DTrannet
MrJeff01

I am actually having the exact same issue, and have not found a solution. The problem seems to exist on both Windows and Mac OS.

To reproduce it, I get everything the way want with the audio trigger set to a cuelist. Everything works perfectly so I save my changes.

Close QLC+ and then open it again later. Look at the audio trigger and it still has the cuelist assigned.
Switch to operate mode then back to design mode and they are still assigned.
Switch to operate mode and hit the go button on an audio trigger and nothing happens. Switch back to design mode and the cuelist is gone.

I can then put the cuelist back and it will work perfectly until the next time I exit and re-launch QLC+.

It seems like something with the first time you turn on an audio trigger after opening a saved file somehow removes the cuelist.

This is with version 4.10.4
mcallegari

Not reproduced,
Please share a workspace or provide more details.

To which bar are you assigning the cue list ? volume or band ?
MrJeff01

Sorry for not replying sooner... I know its been a while, but I primarily use it DJing school dances and they don't happen too often..

The queue list is usually assigned to the first frequency band in the list. I have more detail though now..
This still happens with the newest version available right now on both MacOS and Windows.

For the sake of testing, I installed Ubuntu on a spare laptop and the issue does not happen. On Linux I can start/stop the virtual console and go back in over and over and all works as expected. I am fine with using this on Linux but for the sake of comparison I think something is different with the audio trigger on Linux than it is on Windows.

I looked a little closer and on Linux the "Volume" is a green bar that moves with the sensed audio like an overall volume display sensor. On Windows and Mac, there seems to be a slider in place of this green volume bar. I'm not sure if this is the cause, but is a difference I can see.

Lastly, I seem to have an issue with Windows 10 and my OpenDMX USB adapter. After being run for about an hour, it starts stuttering the DMX signal so lights blink funny, my spinning dome will pause then move again.. I don't think this is a QLC+ issue though and more of a Windows issue because Mac and Linux do not have this problem.

In any case, I'm fine with using Linux for this so my personal issue is resolved to me for now.

Thanks!

-Jeff