Faders of scenes in Collection do not react properly

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
siegmund

Hey guys,

discovered a smaller issue when associating a collection to a Fader. Please have a look at the attached workspace: In it, there is a collection including scene 0 and scene 1.
In the VC there is a fader for each the collection an the scenes.
When raising the fader for the collection, the other sliders react (as expected) but not to the maximum value of 255, instead nearly randomly stopping below 255 (not expected).
Please note that it works correctly when pressing the button which has the collection assigned to it.

Tested with QLC+ 4.10.5 Automated Git Build (Qt 5.2.1) on Xubuntu 14.04 LTS (64Bit).
Attachments
collection bug.qxw
(4.55 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Ham

I am experiencing the same problem in QLC+ 4.10.4 on Windows 10. The Work space I attached is my scratch show, which has not been cleaned up at all. Seen the frame " P38 all" and look at the sliders in the same area of the VC P38-1 thorugh 4 which are in a collection.
Attachments
Full Light Kit.qxw
(390.51 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
joe

I am having a very similar problem. I am finding that any intensity channel will not react correctly to an intensity fader as soon as it is in a collection.

To reproduce this bug:

New workspace
Patch a generic dimmer channel
Program it at full intensity into a scene
Create new collection with the scene in it
Create a solo frame in VC, add both just the scene and the collection with the scene in it.
Note when trying to adjust intensity of the collection version, it does not react correctly.

Joe
siegmund

Though this bug apparently affects multiple users, could one of the developers be so kind to have a look into it, please?
Thanks in advance! :)
plugz

Reviewing this is on my todo list.

By the way, thanks for the detailed reports everyone :)
siegmund

Nice to hear, thank you :)