Submaster fade-out issue: button attached to collection or sequence

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
jpporemba

Fade-out does not seem to work correctly with submasters and collections.

When using a Toggle Button attached to a Collection function (containing a Scene) in a frame with submaster slider: When submaster is set to less than 255, deactivating the function via button press causes the light level to jump high then fade out. If the same button is instead attached to the Scene rather than a Collection containing the Scene, the fade out works perfectly without the light jumping to a high level.

To reproduce:
1) Create a Scene and set the light output at full, with a default fade-in fade-out rate set to 1s.
2) Create a Collection containing that Scene.
3) On the VC, Place a submaster slider in a frame with two buttons, one attached to the Scene and one attached to the Collection containing the Scene.
4) Run and set the submaster to ~50%
5a) Press (Activate) the Scene button. Wait a few seconds and Press again (deactivate): The light fades out as expected.
5b) Press (Activate) the Collection button. Wait a few seconds and Press again (deactivate): The light jumps to high intensity then fades out.

I searched and could not see any related issue in the forum. Is there a known work-around? It seems like a bug, and unfortunately, since I'm using many collections, it makes submaster sliders not useful.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
siegmund

I can confirm this on Xubuntu 14.04 64Bit Qt5 (latest sources). Here is a simple workspace to reproduce.
Attachments
submaster fade out.qxw
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
dino.loss

AKAI APC mini
Behringer Eurolight LC2412
Enttec DMX USB PRO MK2
Windows 7 64