Invalid signatures: KEYEXPIRED on Ubuntu

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
siegmund

Hey guys,

I'm getting the following error when trying to do apt-get update on Xubuntu 14.04 64 Bit:

Code: Select all

W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG-Eroor: http://download.opensuse.org  Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1481985042
Using

sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keys.gnupg.net BBCCFFB4
results in

Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --homedir /tmp/tmp.VSfci4sTJ7 --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model always --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/cinelerra-ppa-ppa.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/fcwu-tw-ppa.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/fingerprint-fingerprint-gui.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/fingerprint-fprint.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/heyarje-libav-11.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/linrunner-tlp.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/nilarimogard-webupd8.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/openlp-core-release.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/pipelight-stable.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/pmjdebruijn-rdesktop-release.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/spotify-2015-05-28-D2C19886.gpg --recv-keys --keyserver keys.gnupg.net BBCCFFB4
gpg: requesting key BBCCFFB4 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpgkeys: key BBCCFFB4 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
So I assume you need to update the key on the keyserver. Though I'm not familiar with these Debian-package-things I hope you know what needs to be done. Anyway, if you need further information, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
siegmund
mcallegari

I have no control on the GPG keys of the OBS servers !
I guess some users will report it and they eventually will fix it.
In the meantime I suggest to download the individual .deb files and install them manually with the dpkg command
siegmund

Ok, thank you for your answer!