Having issues with RGBMatrix on select lights

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
weiryler

Hello friends! I'm reaching out for help to solve some issues I've been having while working with the RGBMatrix.

My Issue: While creating a RGBMatix I select the pattern and the on screen preview works, I look at the Fixture Monitor and it is working as well. Though when I select the play button to view the RGBMatrix on the physical lights I have 4X American DJ Mega TriPar Pluses and 2X American DJ Inno Pocket Washes that will not come on. I know that for both of these fixtures i can not have the strobe channel at 0 but at 255 to have the fixture at full on. At this point I try and create a sequence of the RGBMatrix. I click on the new scene with the sequence attached to it and the select the very first step of the sequence to boost the strobe values on all 6 fixtures to 255. once they are at 255 and I play a preview of the RGBMatrix everything seems to work great. Now I save my work space, close out of QLCPlus and when I re-open the work-space and play the sequence attaced to my new scene from the RGB Matrix only the first 3 lights in my DMX chain will work...

I'm wondering if I have the fixture definitions set wrong for both series of lights. I have used the fixture definition editor and adjusted the "heads" of both fixtures so that the strobe is included. It seems I have not figured it out just yet...

Here's my works space and fixture definitions of both lights.
Attachments
American-DJ-Mega-TriPar-Profile-Plus.qxf
(6.81 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
American-DJ-Inno-Pocket-Wash.qxf
(9.55 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
FixtureTest.qxw
(12.13 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
weiryler

I forgot to mention that I'm running 4.10.4 on Windows 8.1
if i need to be more clear or give any more information please let me know!