Medium size concert tour.

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Herewith

Show type: Live concert tour around Lithuania. Not everyday all equipment are use.
Software equipment: so far.. Loptop(ThinkPad T510 i5) Windows 10, QLC+ 4.10, (2 of 4) x ENTTEC ART NET (+ router and switch), BCF2000, launchpad, Korg NanoKontrol and external touch screen.
Hardware equipment: Universe1: 16xRGB LED PAR, 8xBeam 7R, 8x60W led par, 4ch Dimmer,4x moving led beam bar ,1ch dimmer (switch mode to control fans and etc. ) 4x RGB LED matrix/blinders, 1 or 2x hazer (509 address)
Universe2: sometimes - 6x1KW Blinders, 16x RGBW wash with zoom, 12-24x RGB led par (ground), 1x Snow mashine.

Details: The concert is all live with improvisation so i can't preprogram it in time line. Front light controlled from a separate console( I was in trouble last year when QLC+ just crash in the midle of concert and everything just turned off and everywhere was been very dark so now i use 2 console's).

Tour lights demo:

Console:
Herewith

And here is my virtual console screen. ( Sorry, but half in my native language. )
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
siegmund

Very well done, I really like your setup and show! Thanks for sharing!
Admin010

thanmks
andres robles

A great job,
lightweaver

Thanks for sharing. Some great looks on stage! :D