Chauvet Xpress 100 seems to be supported?

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Discus

I just tried - and was very surprised to find - that the USB DMX interface sold by Chauvet seems to work (https://www.chauvetdj.com/products/xpress-100/) with QLC.

Steps to reproduce this:
Install the Chauvet ShowXpress Software
Install the drivers from the recent driver pack when Windows tries to install the USB device. Accept unsigned driver.
Choose the DMX USB option in the Inputs/Outputs section of Q Light Controller.
This was with Win7 on a 64 bit OS with 64 bit drivers.

Interestingly, it seems to support >100 channels (at least, I tried putting a fixture on a DMX channel above 100) - but I have not had a chance to test what happens if you try to run more than 100 channels at the same time, in part because I'm in my office and only have a single 8 channel fixture to hand!
andres robles

Hi, i tested similar interface (sweetlight) on qlc, qlc recognised dmx hardware, hardware support 100 ch dmx, qlc recognice 512 :shock: ch in this hardware!!!, work 5 second and harware freeze.... only test on windows xp, on linux not detect hardware and mac i dont now, sorry for mi spanenglis language..... :)