QLC+ Comes to Bacon Ball!

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
ethanm3

I produce electronic music events in Portland, Oregon, USA, and through putting on these events over the past few years I have taught myself lighting design. QLC+ has been a huge part of that learning, and I'm really excited to show you the most recent event! I used QLC+ to run about 2000 RGB pixel bars I made, alongside some moving heads and a laser! This was very exciting to put together, and in the end I ran out of time to prepare the show as much as I would have liked for full control, but the end product was still pretty fun.

Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DKhIo ... jBEJWby1LQ

Universe 1: 4 Elation Platinum Beam 5R, 4 Chauvet Intimidator Trio, 1 X-Laser Caliente RGB700
Universes 2-17: Art-Net out to Advatek Rugged 4 controller (16 Art-Net/E1.31 universe LED controller - highly recommend for using for pixels with QLC+ or Resolume)
Ethan Moses
Founder / Manager
Savory Lighting Design
www.savorylights.com
markzvo

Very nice - proof that there are more than 4 universes available for use with QLC+
GGGss

WTH ... very very nice setup ... the star-idea ;-)

? Question -> was the vid sync'd with the rest of your show?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore