A nice virtual console to learn from

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
mcallegari

The QLC+ website homepage shows a screenshot of a very nice Virtual Console layout provided a few years ago by a QLC+ user.
Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 10.25.21.png
Some users asked me about it, to learn how to design a good layout for their console, but I couldn't provide the original workspace file, cause I didn't have it myself.
Well, by a pure chance, I've been able to recover the name of the author and contacted him.
He's been very kind and provided the workspace quite immediately !

So here's the file, with included pictures he used for some buttons.
The original project runs on Mac OS, so if you use Windows or Linux, the font sizes that you will see might be messed up a bit.
You will also get some missing fixtures, that the author provided to me as well, and now they are online here and here

So, many thanks to Chris and I hope you'll enjoy the workspace as much as I enjoyed it !
Attachments
nice_virtual_console.zip
(51.79 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Mysteryland

Thank you for sharing that, Massimo!

My latest VC-Design was inspired by this :D

I'm still missing to work with absolute values for positioning the elements and size or a grid in VC to realize a look and feel interface like material design.

Maybe this workspace.qwx bring me a few steps forward ;)