QLC+ and Pixel Mapped LEDs

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
Dingezz

sure! 6803 (ic) led's & and DMX converter. the tube was the most difficult part, i hate it when you see all the led "dots" done al lot of research, finally end up with 32mm diameter, 1.8mm thickness Polypropylene Tube. my other option was building it in empty Fluorescent Lighting case's because the have nice Diffusers
gmint

Dingezz wrote:sure! 6803 (ic) led's & and DMX converter. the tube was the most difficult part, i hate it when you see all the led "dots" done al lot of research, finally end up with 32mm diameter, 1.8mm thickness Polypropylene Tube. my other option was building it in empty Fluorescent Lighting case's because the have nice Diffusers
Awesome, can I ask where you sourced the tube from? I agree with not being able to see the dots. My first thought was that they were Fluorescent light cases...
OddSocks

Hi can I second that question.

I have been looking for some pipe to make leaping arch type effects. Have been looking for white MDPE pipe but it is unavailable in the uk.

These are some candles that I constructed. they stand about 5 feet (1.5m) high.

gmint

OddSocks wrote:Hi can I second that question.

I have been looking for some pipe to make leaping arch type effects. Have been looking for white MDPE pipe but it is unavailable in the uk.

These are some candles that I constructed. they stand about 5 feet (1.5m) high.

Those are really awesome, what are they made of?
Dingezz

http://www.beukerwebwinkel.nl/

Delivers only in the Netherlands, any shop specialized in PVC/PP should have these. an other option are LED profile's like these"http://coxo.en.alibaba.com/product/6032 ... ofile.html you can found many more on alibaba and ebay . white polycarbonate sheets are a good option if you are building a led wall, or just cover your led's with a White diffuse LEE filter ;)

you can calculate how large the diameter of the tubing needs to be if you want a nice diffusion and do'nt want to see the led "dots" take the distance between your led's and the beam angle, where the led beams cross is the minimal diameter.
OddSocks

Hi,

The Candles are made from 5mm Correx sheet that I got from Ebay at £50 for 5 off, 8'x4' sheets.

There is more information on http://www.ukchristmaslights.co.uk/view ... ?f=15&t=93

At some point I will get all four set up and use a decent camera to video them.