a couple of tricks

This is a place for sharing with the community the results you achieved with QLC+, as a sort of use case collection.
You can share photos, videos, personal hardware/software projects, interesting HOWTO that might help other users to achieve great results.
andres robles

for keyboard shortcuts, in the virtual console, add a window and put the image of a keyboard background, then add buttons above the keys, and those buttons assign scenes hotkeys ... we got?
to locate out which button we put that scene ......

another thing that I use is a jostick xbox360 playstation or any generic PC or to launch scenes or cues ..... as done? qjoy install the application or Antimicro (ubuntu) and mapping the buttons on the keyboard jostick works ..... and works....

perhaps are the two biggest very fool in the world but me is something that is useful to me, and it seems interesting to whom I mention, I thought I could be of interest

sorry for my bad English.
yokosuna

perhaps you can post your workspace or at least a screenshot to clarify your thoughts...
andres robles

sorry for not knowing better express myself, the idea is to use a joypad to launch scenes, or know at a glance where you assigned the scenes ......
Attachments
Captura de pantalla_2016-06-05_19-43-15.png
Captura de pantalla_2016-06-05_19-42-30.png