Chauvet 4Play

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
Ryan Chaank

A quick definition I threw together for the Chauvet 4Play (and 4Play CL) fixture. I also took some quick snaps of the various lighting configurations which I'll include in a separate file. You should be able to unzip the gobos into your global/system gobos directory and have the fixture pick them up.

[Product Page](http://www.chauvetlighting.com/4play.html)
[Manual](http://www.chauvetlighting.com/products ... ev3_WO.pdf)
Attachments
4playgobos.zip
(11.65 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Chauvet-4Play.qxf
(2.5 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Massimo Callegari

Hi, thanks for this, but unfortunately I cannot add it mostly because physical dimensions are missing.

Also, I cannot introduce new gobo pictures unless you have a written permission from Chauvet to use them
Kurt Malkames

I have attached my QLC+ fixture definition for the Chauvet COLORdash Batten. Information for all modes taken directly from manufacturers PDF manual.

I would have started my own thread but I couldn't figure out how to attach a file unless I was replying to an existing thread.
Attachments
Chauvet-COLORdash-Batten.qxf
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Massimo Callegari

Hello Kurt. Seems like Sourceforge has this bug since months now. A dirty workaround is to post a new message and then edit it (or reply to your post) so you can attach a file.

By the way I had a look at the colordash and it's wrong.
Physical dimensions are missing again and all the RGB channels are Colour channels instead of Intensity->Red, Intensity->Green, Intensity->Blue.

Can you please fix it ? (also the 4Play would be great)
Then I would be happy to add them both

Thanks !
Ryan Chaank

Sure thing, I've attached an updated qxf below.

I understand what you're saying about not being able to distribute gobos. These aren't pictures of gobos per se, they're just snapshots of the LEDs themselves for the various presets. But I can see why you'd want to err on the side of caution in this case. I guess at least people can download them from here if they're really sick of not knowing what various presets look like (Chauvet's naming isn't very descriptive).
Massimo Callegari

Ouch, downloaded the file and the size is 0 bytes