Chauvet Min Spot RGBW

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
Jungle Jim

Here is the fixture definitions for the Chauvet Min Spot RGBW. I followed all the guidelines, but this is my first moving head, I hope everything is OK.

The link for the manual is here: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/56088 ... -Rgbw.html

I also made .png files for the gobos not already in qlc. In the guidelines you suggest to ask the manufacturer but I do not know how, so please ask me for the files or explain to me how to share the files legally.

Have fun!
Attachments
Chauvet-Min-Spot-RGBW.qxf
(7.49 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Last edited by Jungle Jim on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GGGss

As a rule we try to reuse representation of gobo's as much as possible. There are already a ton of images present.
(and franckly speaking if the image is a tad off of the result, who does care?)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Jungle Jim

Ok then, I updated the file in the original post with gobos included in the QLC+ installation. About half the gobos are exact, the other half is approximative (I wrote "approx" in the description when this was the case).

I just tested QLC+ with moving heads for the first time. Wow, this software is easy to use and powerful! I even plugged in an old joystick and it controlled my moving heads instantly. Wow!
mcallegari

Added, thanks