Chinese LED fixtures - ebay specials 12W, 36W, 90W

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
doughadfield

Hi All,
I've been testing various cheap chinese fixtures and have created the attached definitions for three that I've been using. They are named as various brands (or no brand at all) but the fixture descriptions are as follows:
12W - 12 x 1W LEDs, 3xR, 3xG, 3xB, 3xW - small hexagonal/round body, no fan - mine is branded "U'king"
36W - 18 x 2W (???) LEDs, 6xR, 6xG, 6xB - medium size hexagonal body, rear fan. - branded "Ulking"
90W - 9 x 10W RGBW LEDs, large hexagonal body, rear fan - mine is unbranded (I've called it "Doug" for indexing purposes)

enjoy
Doug
Attachments
Uking-LED-Par-36W-18LED.qxf
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Uking-LED-Par-12W.qxf
(3.46 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Doug-LED-Par-90W.qxf
(2.26 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
doughadfield

Hi, I've just discovered small errors in these definitions (physical dimensions) so ignore these and I'll post updated ones soon
doughadfield

As promised, here are the updated fixtures. Lumens rating are estimates baased on some relative measurements. They all now pass the fixture validator.

The 36W definition works for both the 18xLED variant and the 36xLED variant found on ebay, amazon etc. They're both basically the same light, with simply different front panel LED configurations. I have both, and the 36xLED version is a fair bit brighter than the 18xLED version. Both seem to be about 15degree beam angle (although they're advertised as 25degree).

Doug
Attachments
Uking-LED-Par-90W.qxf
(2.27 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Uking-LED-Par-36W-18LED.qxf
(2.42 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Uking-LED-Par-12W.qxf
(3.46 KiB) Downloaded 46 times