GoBo's

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
tuck

trying to use a custom gobo for Chauvet Intimidator Spot 100 IRC. Have made the gobo (band logo) but when assigning what gobo to use within QLC there are only about 14 options.
I have found dozens of different gobo's in the QLC files which I can seek to use those as well. So I simply named my gobo "gobo0001" after placing it in Chauvet gobo file folder. No Luck.
Would someone have an idea how to edit the list in the Simple Desk of QLC? please use simple terms if possible lol
Thanks so much for your time.
Noob Chris :mrgreen:
GGGss

When I'm reading you correctly...

The image representation of a gobo is set in the fixture editor.
Open it - select your fixture - go to the channel controlling gobo - edit the corresponding value with the new image
save in local fixtures directory

Now it should work...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
tuck

thanks for your input. trying to do what you suggest. being a noob i'm having difficulty in doing so.
reading the help menu's as well. i'm missing something. i'll keep trying to edit the fixture.
2 hours later.....I cant seem to find anything to "edit" a fixture.
Working with the latest version of QLC.

Please expand on how to find the "edit fixture" portion??
GGGss

ow sry to have you put in the unknown forest...

fixture editor is a separate program -> http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/fixturedefi ... ditor.html
I suggest about reading yourself in to achieve the change of the image of the gobo.
hint: the gobo image is part of a capability of a channel http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/capabilityeditor.html

Just a warning: custom made gobo's won't make it ever into a published version - so it will be your own private fixture definition.

If you need additional explaination -> shout ;-)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
tuck

I have looked over the link you shared. It's part of the Help Menu in QLC.
Where can I get the edit program?
Please keep in mind....I'm no computer programmer.
Just a user :)
GGGss

As per the link I sent:
<quote>Fixture Definition Editor is a separate application for creating and modifying fixture definitions used by QLC+</quote>

The fixture editor is a seperate program included inside the QLC+ folder.
search for qlcplus-fixtureeditor