Arri Skypanel S60-C

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
harryprayiv

Arri--Skypanel-S60-C-FW3.qxf
Certain complexities beyond QLC's capabilities leads me to make suggestions to refer to manual in channels.
(32.16 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
I have started creating an Arri Skypanel S60-C fixture definition since I work with them so often.

I've done all of the modes directly from the user manual (there's a typo on one of the last channels in the manual that I fixed in my patch). There is a part of the channels that is beyond the current capabilties of QLC+ that I want to show to Massimo. It refers to channel values being dependent on the selection of a certain mode in another adjacent channel. If I were to build all of my modes as-is, the names would be 150+ characters long because there are a few different modes that make the channel do something different.

I'd love to help this capability into QLC+ if I can help.
mcallegari

Please fix it until it passes the online validator
VontD

harryprayiv wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:31 pm Arri--Skypanel-S60-C-FW3.qxf

I have started creating an Arri Skypanel S60-C fixture definition since I work with them so often.

I've done all of the modes directly from the user manual (there's a typo on one of the last channels in the manual that I fixed in my patch). There is a part of the channels that is beyond the current capabilties of QLC+ that I want to show to Massimo. It refers to channel values being dependent on the selection of a certain mode in another adjacent channel. If I were to build all of my modes as-is, the names would be 150+ characters long because there are a few different modes that make the channel do something different.

I'd love to help this capability into QLC+ if I can help.
Hi harryprayiv, have you possibly updated this for Skypanel FW 4?