American DJ VPar Pak - 7 Channel Mode

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
EricE

My first definition - please let me know what you think!

Channel 7 are color macro's - pre-defined colors. The manual had the LED's that were active so I used that as the primary description. For some of the combo's I put the color in parenthesis as well just to make it easier to find particular colors. I like the way it turned out in the virtual console.
Attachments
American-DJ-VPar-Pak.qxf
(3.51 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
mcallegari

Added, with a few adjustments, thanks.

- VPar Pak is 2 VPar + a bag. Since we're interested in lights and not bags ( :) ), I renamed it to American DJ VPar
- I've added also 6/5/4/3/2 modes, as indicated in the manual. 8 channel mode is problematic so for now I didn't include it
EricE

mcallegari wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:34 am Added, with a few adjustments, thanks.

- VPar Pak is 2 VPar + a bag. Since we're interested in lights and not bags ( :) ), I renamed it to American DJ VPar
Ha - good catch. It was a flash deal on one of the online music stores - I think I paid $150 for both lights and I've been very pleased with them especially given the price.
- I've added also 6/5/4/3/2 modes, as indicated in the manual. 8 channel mode is problematic so for now I didn't include it
Thanks! I was going to go back and do the other modes as well if it looked like I had done the first one correctly. It looks like I did! I had a few false starts with the fixture editor, but after I played with for a little bit it was pretty easy to figure out.

I'm looking forward to contributing more. Thanks again for the assist!