Involight LEDMH77S

Here you can share your fixture definitions with the community
jszabolcs2006

Involight LEDMH77S moving head light with gobos.
Manual is attached
Attachments
involight_ledmh77s.pdf
(520.7 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
involight_ledmh77s.zip
(6.05 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
DIY open DMX (USB-DMX) box(es)
Novation Zero SL MKII
Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS
mcallegari

1- No need to write pan and tilt in caps. They're not acronyms
2- Lot of channels with the wrong type. A channel with the word "speed" in it, should be set to the "Speed" type
3- If a fixture has just one light source point, there's no need to create a head with ALL the channels in it. That's for multi-head fixtures
4- Custom gobos are not allowed. Please try some effort on finding the most similar within the 900 pictures available right now
5- since fixture defs are in english, if you can please find an english manual. I don't understand german !
6- Next time please use the fixture validator. It saves me quite a lot of time when reviewing a fixture definition

I've corrected all the above (except for the german manual lol) and added to the library. Thanks
jszabolcs2006

Thanks a lot! I didn't knew about the validator, but I will use it from now on :)
The gobos are from the fixture. I have scanned them, because the fixture have fixed gobos (not dynamic and not replaceable). They are different, I couldn't find them in your library.
I have printed English and Hungarian manuals, that come with the fixture, but since they has nothing about DMX in it, they are useless. The German was the only, that wrote about DMX. Sorry for that.
DIY open DMX (USB-DMX) box(es)
Novation Zero SL MKII
Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS