Endless Rotary Encoder

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
nbkdnz0r

Hey folks,

does anyone know if it is possible to get an rotary encoder to work just right with the time widget? i want to control the tap time after i tapped it. the issue here is, that the knob is functional between 0 and 127. it works if i only use the rotary encoder. i can change the time in the range i put in the widget options. but if i tap the time after that and then turn the knob again the time jumps to the value it last was on. (like if i have a fader on a midi controller and move the fader in the software with the mouse to another value. now when i move the fader on the controller it jumps back to the value it was before.)

is it possible to keep the value up to date so the rotary encoder is some what relative to the tappet time?
i tried various settings. nothing worked for me.

setup is an ableton push in user2 mode or in the normal mode via ableton and midi server on my pc. i tried to search for some other midi devices where there are endless rotary encoders, but i found none or they where to expensive for me.

please let me know if you got anything i could try..
siegmund

Hi,

I think this is not possible at the moment, but I definitely would support some kind of request on this!

Please correct me if its yet possible or move this to Requests - Thanks :)
yokosuna

i´ll agree...