[REQ] BCF2000 with more than 127 Control Change?

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
hutje

I wanted to make every preset on the table working as a tab to switch between so I could make 10 x 8 sliders, 10 x 16 buttons and 10 x 8 x 4 x 2 (push encoder + encoder groups) encoders. I tought I could make Channel 1 with 127 parameters, channel 2 again with 127 parameters etc.

Now when I want to make a channel 2 with parameter 1, It does not respond to this... :? :(

Is there a way to make this possible?
mcallegari

Moved in usage questions
siegmund

Don't use different presets on the BCF2000. Let QLC+ do the work. Put a frame in your vc with all the sliders/buttons on the BCF in it and enable multipages in the frame (as much as you need). Assign your preset switching keys as external inputs for switching the pages in the frame.
hutje

But when I switch from frame, the faders will change to the current position of that frame?
siegmund

Yes. Just give it a try. Make sure to change the behavior of the preset select buttons from preset select to a control change with the BCF2000 software (or use any other buttons to switch through pages).

[EDIT] Please be careful with the encoders and multipaging, because this issue is still present I think: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9587
Also, nested multipaged frames are not completely safe. If possible, use the BCF-built in functionalitiy for multipaging the encoders or be satisfied with 8 Encoders per page.
Last edited by siegmund on Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janosvitok

http://qlcplus.org/docs/tutorial-multipage.html

The same text is in the program's help. Look for an icon with a question mark in blue circle.
hutje

Okay, I will try tomorrow! It's now too late for me ;-)
It's 00:20 for me now after a big event during ascension weekend in the Netherlands. I am so happy with QLC+.

There are so much more possibilities than with any other software (Cuelux, also very expansive). I hope there is also a select option in the XY-pad to select several movinghead instead of all of them. (I know it's possible with the same way you described with the frame pages. But then I have to make every movinghead with a frame. (This question is a little off topic but I hope you can tell me... :-) )