Frame within a solo frame does not work as expected

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
yokosuna

I created a soloframe with multiple pages. In one I wanted to use an audiotrigger with a cuelist.
Well, it´s clear that by design, this will not work. So I tried a normal frame inside the soloframe
to overcome the behaviour, but this does not work as expected. I´m not sure if this is a bug or a feature :)
Tasaei

Hi ;)

Within a solo frame there can only one thing activated. Thats the rule and this is for everything whats in the solo frame, doesn't matter if its in a normal frame which is in a solo frame or just in a solo frame.

A normal frame in a solo frame doesn't deactivated the "solo behavior" and this wouldnt make sense if it did :D
yokosuna

Thx for your quick respons:
(...)and this wouldnt make sense if it did
one can discuss that. ;)
Tasaei

A normal frame ist just for "cleaning up" your VC. Of course with the Sides you can tinker some funny things, but all in all its just to sort you're buttons etc.

So it would be bad if it changes the behavior of the VC . I have a solo frame to have just one think activated. If i don't want this i don't need the solo frame :D

A Normal frame hasn't a "special function" so why would it change something :)

If you want that than:

Create a normal frame (frame 1), put a solo frame IN Frame 1 (frame 2) . Deactivate the "activate button" and the Heading of Frame 2 and put the size to size of frame 2.
Than put a normal frame ind Frame 1 (not in frame 2) and just move that in front of the Frame 2 :)
yokosuna

Please post an workspace as an example ....