Monitoring fixtures that overlap channels

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
tcro

Hi,
We have some house lights set up in the followng manner:
16 x Monoprice PAR38, all on channel 1
16 x Lixada PAR64, all on channel 26
(And various other stage/wall fixtures on individual channels without overlap)

This works well from a control standpoint, but we're trying to figure out how to get monitor configured to display all the physical fixtures we have that overlap channels. I can only figure out how to get one to show, even editing the XML and adding new entries for the same fixture in <monitor> and also by adding duplicate fixtures with new <id> tags.

QLC+ is too smart and fixes the "obvious mistake" I must have made :)

How do I get around the hard-line limit so that I can display everything on the monitor page?

We would definitely prefer not having to change all the lights to not overlap since we're dealing with trusses 20ft/6m high :)
janosvitok

Patch the rest of the fixtures (those 15) on another universe (e.g. 2), that universe does not need to be routed anywhere.
Also the addresses do not matter. Then adjust all your scenes to control all 16 fixtures.
Do not change anything on the real devices!!!

Universe 1: PAR38#1 @1, PAR64#1 @26, etc.
Universe 2: PAR38#2 @1, PAR38#2 right after it, ... PAR38#16, then PAR64#2, PAR64#3,..., PAR64#16

Your scene before:
PAR38 red:255, blue:127
Your scene after:
PAR38#1 red:255, blue:127, PAR38#2 red:255, blue:127,... PAR38#16 red:255, blue:127

There's a button in scene editor to copy values to all fixtures in the scene.

After that you can add all fixture to 2D view.