Midi scenes and chasers controller

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
robynvaldez

Hello, Im a total noob when it comes to this software however i've been using it for a month and I learn really fast.

I want to set up my gear in order to control a couple of generic led fixtures I bought from China. I have two generic RGB with 6 channels (I already know the values of each fixture) and an Arturia Beatstep Midi Controller for triggering the functions. I have it al connected thru an Enttec open DMX USB.

However, I cant seem to create any scenes or chasers with the software, even tho im already controlling the lights in the simple desk, but when I try to jump to the Functions tab, the fixtures dont do anything.

I have been struggling for a while with this issue and I need to make the transition from the simple desk to the virtual console as soon as posible. Any recommendations would help a lot. I am attaching a couple of screenshots of how my software is configured in case you need to see them.

**Please excuse my english, I am mexican and is not my native language**

Thank you for all the support and time!!
Cheers.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2018-02-07 a la(s) 12.03.32.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-02-07 a la(s) 12.03.38.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-02-07 a la(s) 12.15.06.png
GGGss

My guesses looking at your Screenshots...

Sshot 1) Do your fixtures light up under these values (Master-dimmer [I'm guessing] to full)
You'd expect RGBW channels need a value also before the fixture lights up

Sshot 2) What is defined in channelgroup ROJOS and what is defined in Prueba1 & 2?
scenes.png
Sshot 3) You have named channel 1 to control ... is that a channel who does a 'general' function like 'white full' or so?
if so ... whatever values you are sending they will be overruled by this ...

Without proper documentation of your fixtures, your uploaded fixture definition and your uploaded showfile I'm afraid nobody can help you.
There are simply too many question marks and guessing is always wrong
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore