OSC Fader info

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
tavonmarkov

Greetings

I am working on an OSC control surface with TouchOSC on an iPad. I have created 24 faders that are "Level" controls that operate DMX channels 400-423. I also created 12 faders that are linked to Functions. I then created corresponding OSC faders on TouchOSC all with unique, hierarchical addresses. I created a QLC+ InputProfile that has all of the other buttons that are in my project and all of the faders I have created in TouchOSC, using the wizard. When I do a feedback monitor, all of the toggle buttons echo a feedback with the appropriate expected responses. But when I run the faders, I don't get the expected feedback.... Read on.

So I will detail a single fader, because, as of my writing this post, all faders, so far, are behaving the same way.

QLC+ OSC Config
OSC data is received on IP xxx.xxx.xxx.156
OSC Feedback is routed to xxx.xxx.xxx.138
iPad is IP xxx.xxx.xxx.152 and is routing OSC data to xxx.xxx.xxx.156
OSCMonitor is IP xxx.xxx.xxx.138

"Preset 13" fader is linked to "Function 13" which has a function with DMX values that are all >0.
In Touch OSC, I created a fader with the OSC address ]] "/106/dmxpreset/fader/13"
QLC+ Input Profile has an entry ]] Ch "21931" Name "/106/dmxpreset/fader/13"

Conditions...
* TouchOSC will control the fader, just fine in real time. I can test this TRUE by watching the DMX values adjust accordingly in Simple Desk.
* When I watch the OSCMonitor, the only communication is a float value of 0, when the fader is slid all the way to 0.
* When I control the fader straight from QLC+ I get a response such as ]] "[9000] /106/dmxpreset/fader/13 0.184 (float)" that has a variable "float" integer as the fader moves (from 0.000 to 1.000).

Why does the TouchOSC control the fader, as typical, but not provide OSC feedback?