Toggle Scene on Only from Midi Command

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Downingjd

Background: I use propresenter to send Midi signals to QLC+. I have a cuelist set up and I send a midi signal to "Next Cue" from a slide in propresenter to walk through our set list. I run into an issue sometimes of the operator accidentally double clicking and jumping one Cue ahead. Normally this is not an issue but sometimes if they are looking at the screen they don't notice they did it until it is to late to hit back without the audience seeing.

Question: It possible to set up a solo frame and send individualized midi cues to trigger each scene individually... however, if the midi signal is sent twice it will toggle the frame back off and everything will go dark. Is there a way to make a solo frame so that the midi cue will not toggle off a function? So when I send a midi cue to a function it stays on until a separate function is toggled on then releasing the previous scene and allowing it to fade out.

Basically can we make it dummy proof? Or do i just need to ride my operators until they never accidentally click the same midi command twice?