Moving head sequential fan effect

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
photovor

OK, really not sure what to call this effect, but I'd like to have 4 moving heads in a horizontal row, and starting from left to right. Each would be set to 90 deg up already, and I'd like each to travel to 0 deg at a constant rate a moment after the one to it's left starts.

So, the first on the left would start traveling down, and maybe when it's at 80 deg, the second one starts traveling, and then the next one goes when that one is at 80 deg and so on. They all continue down and hit 0 one after another, not all at the same time.

I was playing around with the EFX, with using all 4 moving heads, and set the offset to 20 degree, but that doesn't quite get me what I want, as they START at 20 deg offset, and I want them all to be the same at start and just sequentially travel to 0.

I hope I'm explaining what I want correctly. Can anyone describe how to do this?
siegmund

You could achieve this with a script. Create 4 scenes (each for one moving head) pointing to 0 and start them one after another (with some wait time in between) in a script. Play around with the timing and you may achieve the desired result. Most probably you'll need another scene as starting point with every moving head at 90° (should be started as first one in the script).