Chauvet Colorstrip Mini not working with QLC+ 4.11.0

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
FLC

Fairly new to using QLC+ and having problem getting the Chauvet Colorstrip mini fixture to function in 2D mode view. I'm using QLC+ ver 4.11.0 and there is no response to the slider position for this fixture although other fixture type behave as expected. If the Gel option is selected in 2D view the Gel color will display once a slider is moved. This is the only thing that seems to show some response. So, is the Colorstrip mini supported or working in QLC+?
siegmund

Are you using the bundled fixture definition or a selfmade one?
FLC

Using the bundled fixture definition.
FLC

Siegmund

Thanks for the reply. I am using the bundled version of the Colorstrip Mini. No matter what value I apply to Channel 1, the fixture does not respond. Attached is a screen shot
of the Fixture Monitor. Note: the display is white and remine white regardless of the slider settings.
Attachments
Colorstrip Mini not functioning.JPG
siegmund

Okay, I had a look at the fixture and its definition. Since it has a lot of dependencies between the channels, showing the correct behavior in the 2D monitor is not supported by QLC+ (because QLC+ can't handle dependencies between channels at the moment).
The fixture itself will work anyway, just the preview won't.