2d monitor view

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
tricot

Hi colegues mattes!

I have a fixture of PAR LED of 10 channels, how do i do to see it on my monitor 2d view in a one point and not marking the 10 points (channels) ???
Thanks for your help ! ! !
GGGss

1 (ONE) fixture which consumes 10 channels? -> fixture definition is wrong
or
10x RGB channels = at least 3 channels per fixture = 30 DMX channels
or
... ?? don't have any clue
or
10 RGB fixtures and 10 point = Working As Designed
and
2nd monitor? Whot? Where? How? Points?

Try to explain What you are doing, what you are seeing and what you are expecting to see...
We don't speak Esperanto - it's English over here
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
tricot

Hi, Fredge.

Its easier than you can think

I have a LED gadget it has 10 chanels. It doesnt exist any fixture for this, so i had created one with the 10 chaneles I have.

So what i need to see at 2D preview on Monitor QLC, is this fixture as a single icon, to see it turned on and off and not to see all the chaneles: dimmer, red light, green light, blue light... etc, etc.

Do you get it?

My english is not good, but i bet you its better than your spanish gil!
janosvitok

In order to display your fixture properly, you must have a proper fixture definition (.qxf file).
That file describes what each channel does.

You can either create one on your own (see video tutorial #3 http://www.qlcplus.org/tutorials.html) or ask others to help you in the proper forum (viewforum.php?f=6)
Don't forget to read the guidelines there. If want to go the 'ask for help' route, I can move this topic there, if you provide all required information.

So, that's it! :)