Cue list

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Laoson

HEY
Massimo IS RIGHT BUT WHEN YOU PAUSE IT STOP WHERE IT STOP
FOR EXAMPLE RED SHOLD GO TO 100% AT THE END IF YOU PAUSE IT WILL STOP WHERE IT STOP 1%-100%
IT SHUOLD BE JUMP TO NEXT SCENE IN THE Q LIST REGULER ONLY WITH next/prev to the desired step WITHOUT THE PAUSE
PAUSE ONLY TO STOP THE SCENE IN THE Q LIST
SORY FOR MY EN
Laoson

:D
the PAUSE Should let SCENE IN THE Q LIST go to the end and then PAUSE it
:)
mcallegari

@ramlaos: Please do not write in caps otherwise I'll start deleting your posts.
It's rude and useless and moreover indicated in the forum rules.
the PAUSE Should let SCENE IN THE Q LIST go to the end and then PAUSE it
Nonsense. Pause is pause. It's like if your MP3 player continue to play a song until the end...and then pause it !
Andrew

mcallegari wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm Feature implemented upstream. Please check the latest TEST version.
This sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a quick test. No lights or anything, just looking at the effects in Simple Desk. I'd say the way it works in the latest GIT makes much more sense than 4.11.1.
I think this will be very useful during rehearsals when skipping from one scene to another! At the moment I usually press the previous/next scene button quickly, many times, until I get where I want to be, and the lights fade in and out while I'm doing that, and then there's that one snap blackout in the cue list which I forgot about... :)
Laoson

:D Massimo
It's easy to understand that you did not work in large productions
You can not refer to sound and light the same
:D MP3