Simple desk cues in Virtual console

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
tricot

Hi How can I trigger a list of cues from the cues list of the virtual console? I do not understand how to load the playbacks

I just need to be able to control the list of cues that is in SIMPLE DESK but from the VIRTUAL CONSOLE mode.

Thanks !
Kind regards from Uruguay !
janosvitok

Hi!

Currently it's not possible. Simple desk and Virtual console are currently separate systems. You need to manually convert the cues to scenes.
If you have too many scenes, that will be a lot of work to convert, attach here your workspace (.qxw) and all custom fixture definitions needed for it,
and if I find some time I'll try to convert it for you programmatically.

Jano
tricot

Many thanks Jano, but I think it will be a lot of work for you, since they are about 80 cues.
How do you think it would be possible to operate a list of cues and also effects with chase and / or animations for examples?

How does the VIRTUAL CONSOLE option list work?

Thank you very much!
tricot

Or maybe work with layers for effects and also the list of cues?
janosvitok

Don't worry, attach the workspace. I won't be doing it manually. I'll try to write a script to convert it.

Jano
tricot

okay
I'll arm the scenes and I'll send it to you! Thank you.
Remember that what I need is to have a list of cues (which will load cues like scenes) and also buttons with effects.
All this in the VIRTUAL CONSOLE view

Keep in touch you're a crack Janus
tricot

janosvitok wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 pm Don't worry, attach the workspace. I won't be doing it manually. I'll try to write a script to convert it.

Jano

Hi Jano! sorry for being late.
I have been testing and I have been able to do it in the following way:

Record the cues as scenes and with the ready scenes, attach them to a CHASE LIST. Put the HOLD in infinite and there, attach it to the list of cues of VIRTUAL CONSOLE.

At the moment it works!
I tell you how I continue, when I go with the programming!
Thank you very much for the availability, we are in contact and greetings from Uruguay