MIDI Help - Only one command

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
twister89

Hi all, i'm a newby of QLC. First of all, sorry for my bad english! :roll:
I have some problem with midi. I connect a midi pedalboard (Gordius Little Giant), and i want to control my chaser with it. I have many show, in order.
I set correctly the universe, my pedalboard was recognize automatically. So, in my virtual console i set up the start with "midi program change 385", and "midi program change 387" to go to the next show. But there's a problem: when i press the corresponding button (385 for start the show), the show start, but i can't stop it. If i stop it manually from keyboard, can't start again with my pedalboard. Same problem with other command, 387 for go to the next show. I can go to the next show, but only 1 time. If i press the button again, nothing happen.
I can't understand where the problem is. Someone could help me?

rouxx

I have the same problem with a different pedal... anyone to help us ?
mcallegari

I think you need to create an input profile for your pedal board, and enable "Generate an extra Press/Release when toggled" on buttons
See here: http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/howto-input-profiles.html
rouxx

Yeah ! thanks Massimo ! It works ! I tried to enable this function before but i didn't noticed that i have to do it on every button.
Thank you for your answer and for your incredible work ! It's a pleasure to work with QLC+ !

Hope this was also helpful to you twister89 !