Behringer X-Touch Universal control surface

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
jadaudiodesign

Hello to all,

Im trying to create an input profile for that machine https://www.music-group.com/Categories/ ... CH/p/P0B1X
im in midi usb mode

all buttons works, but i have problems with the faders 2 to 9...when i auto detect fader 1 i obtain 2 channels, 1 for touch button and 1 for sliding.....but for fader 2 to 9 i obtain only the channel for touch button

i was trying desperately to find midi map for that machine, but i didnt find anything...

In short, my question is, do someone have experience with the machine, or any information to use and input channel patch faders ....

JD
siegmund

Hey,

I hope you already found that post by using the search function but I link it anyway: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10943&p=47152.
Last edited by siegmund on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jadaudiodesign

oops i got that ...
No route found for "GET /www.qlcplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php" (from "viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11349")
siegmund

Sorry, link is fixed now!
jadaudiodesign

Thank you Siegmund

yes i have read the post by benste but it is for the Behringer X-touch compact and mine the big one universal control surface is mapped differently ... not same input channel number

i have created a test profile like benste, also based on autodetect... but as i said before for fader 2 to 9 it look that sliding does not send anything

fader 1, sliding = input channel 514, touching = input channel 233
fader 2, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 234
fader 3, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 235
fader 4, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 236
fader 5, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 237
fader 6, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 238
fader 7, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 239
fader 8, sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 240
fader 9 (main), sliding = not detected, touching = input channel 241

im still searching info or idea how this machine works... any ideas welcome

JD
dellissen

Hello,

did you find how to operate the x-touch ?
I have the same problem

Thanks
giulio726

Ho everyone, it's the First Time i writer in ghisa forum. Forse anyone solve the problema for the x-touch profile? I have the Sand problema.

Yhanks a lot
bergerle

Hey everyone,

I know, this is a pretty old thread, but I also head this issue and just stumbled upon the solution yesterday!

The problem is that the X-Touch (in at least in MC-mode) uses the Pitch Wheel parameter of different MIDI channels for its sliders. But if you look at the device settings in your mapping page, it will only be assigned for 1 channel by default.

So just go to your I/O mapping page, double click you X-Touch and for MIDI Channel select "1-16". That should allow the other faders to be detected.
logarythmus

Thank you so much, i was going crazy! I just need to figure out how the fader will jump to the right level when switching pages - maybe any ideas here? Old thread helped me once? thx again!!